What personal information is collected and how is it used?
User-supplied information: You may fill out the contact forms on this website, asking for personal information (such as e-mail address, name, phone number, etc.). Further, if chat is available through this site, you may be asked to provide information if you participate in an online chat.
Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; driver’s license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information). If you submit any such Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Information that you provide to us through the contact form or an online chat will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described.
Web server logs/analytics: When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs/analytics, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- Your unique Internet protocol (IP) address
- The name of your unique Internet service provider
- The town/city, county/state and country from which you access our site
- The kind of browser you use
- The type of device you are using (PC, tablet, phone/mobile)
- The number of links you click within the site
- The date and time of your visit
- How long you visited the site and each page
- The web page from which you arrived to our site
- The pages you viewed on the site
- Certain searches/queries that you conducted via our site
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the viewer’s experience.
How is personal information protected?
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Who has access to the information?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- To agents, vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us
- An unaffiliated attorney or firm that we may refer you to
- As required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone.